- Review: Sandy Alderson’s Baseball MaverickPosted 1 day ago
- VIDEO: Noah Syndergaard Hits First Major League HomerPosted 2 days ago
- VIDEO: Goodbye Kirk NieuwenhuisPosted 2 days ago
- WFAN’s Al Dukes Bet on Mets to Win PennantPosted 2 days ago
- Is Six-Man Rotation the Permanent Solution?Posted 3 days ago
- David Wright To Visit Back SpecialistPosted 3 days ago
- How the Mets Plan to Pay Tribute on Memorial DayPosted 4 days ago
- VIDEO: Mets Fan Sets Jersey on FirePosted 4 days ago
- Niese and Colon Faltering, But Not Time to Panic…YetPosted 4 days ago
- VIDEO: Mike Francesa Speaks at Five Towns College GraduationPosted 5 days ago
A Stache of Tweets: Reaction To Piazza Not Getting Into Hall Of Fame
- Updated: January 9, 2013
If you’re going to have somebody be stupid and vote for Sele and not Piazza then just give me a vote. I could be just as stupid.
— Metstradamus (@Metstradamus) January 9, 2013
The fact that Mike Piazza is not a Hall of Famer is an utter joke. #HOF
— Kevin Burkhardt (@KBurkhardtSNY) January 9, 2013
— Mets WFAN (@MetsWFAN) January 9, 2013
— Randy Medina (@ReadTheApple) January 9, 2013
— Bill Price (@TheBitterBill) January 9, 2013
Haven’t tweet at all after Piazza got snubbed. Not surprised about it at all but definitely still disappointed. Hopefully next year.
— The 7 Line (@The7Line) January 9, 2013
— ed marcus (@lagranderusty) January 9, 2013
Somewhere sitting in his cliff side mansion, blasting some Metallica with his Playboy model wife, I’m sure Piazza is devastated.
— E.J. (@TheHappyRecap) January 9, 2013
— metspolice (@metspolice) January 9, 2013
— Michael Donato (@Ceetar) January 9, 2013
BBWAA to Piazza, Bonds, etc.: “Go to your rooms and think about what you’ve done!” When did they become MLB’s parents?
— Matthew Cerrone (@matthewcerrone) January 9, 2013
42.2% of the Hall of Fame voters either (a) think Mike Piazza took steroids; or (b) are blithering idiots.
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) January 9, 2013
what pisses me off more than Piazza didn’t make HOF is the attitude of the smug assholes of #BBWAA proud of themselves no one got in
— Stephen Keane (@kranepool) January 9, 2013
Piazza will get in. Eventually. #mets
— Andrew Vazzano (@TheRopolitans) January 9, 2013