- Ganci’s Birthday Mets Wish ListPosted 7 hours ago
- Pitching Depth is Never BadPosted 1 day ago
- Is King Kang Coming to Queens?Posted 3 days ago
- Santa Claus Descends Upon Citi FieldPosted 3 days ago
- Just in Case You Forgot How Awesome Matt Harvey isPosted 6 days ago
- With Wilpons, Mets Will Continue to Fall ShortPosted 6 days ago
- Roberto Clemente: Mr. 3,000 Against the MetsPosted 3 months ago
- The End of An Era in NYPosted 3 months ago
- GIF: Marlins OF Marcel Ozuna Throws Ball Into Own Dugout Against MetsPosted 4 months ago
- #MetsTwitterRecap: PhiLOLiesPosted 4 months ago
A Stache of Tweets: Reaction To Piazza Not Getting Into Hall Of Fame
- Updated: January 9, 2013
If you’re going to have somebody be stupid and vote for Sele and not Piazza then just give me a vote. I could be just as stupid.
— Metstradamus (@Metstradamus) January 9, 2013
The fact that Mike Piazza is not a Hall of Famer is an utter joke. #HOF
— Kevin Burkhardt (@KBurkhardtSNY) January 9, 2013
— Mets WFAN (@MetsWFAN) January 9, 2013
— Randy Medina (@ReadTheApple) January 9, 2013
— Bill Price (@TheBitterBill) January 9, 2013
Haven’t tweet at all after Piazza got snubbed. Not surprised about it at all but definitely still disappointed. Hopefully next year.
— The 7 Line (@The7Line) January 9, 2013
— ed marcus (@lagranderusty) January 9, 2013
Somewhere sitting in his cliff side mansion, blasting some Metallica with his Playboy model wife, I’m sure Piazza is devastated.
— E.J. (@TheHappyRecap) January 9, 2013
— metspolice (@metspolice) January 9, 2013
— Michael Donato (@Ceetar) January 9, 2013
BBWAA to Piazza, Bonds, etc.: “Go to your rooms and think about what you’ve done!” When did they become MLB’s parents?
— Matthew Cerrone (@matthewcerrone) January 9, 2013
42.2% of the Hall of Fame voters either (a) think Mike Piazza took steroids; or (b) are blithering idiots.
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) January 9, 2013
what pisses me off more than Piazza didn’t make HOF is the attitude of the smug assholes of #BBWAA proud of themselves no one got in
— Stephen Keane (@kranepool) January 9, 2013
Piazza will get in. Eventually. #mets
— Andrew Vazzano (@TheRopolitans) January 9, 2013