- Future Bright for David Wright?Posted 18 hours ago
- Ganci’s Birthday Mets Wish ListPosted 3 days ago
- Pitching Depth is Never BadPosted 4 days ago
- Is King Kang Coming to Queens?Posted 5 days ago
- Santa Claus Descends Upon Citi FieldPosted 5 days ago
- Just in Case You Forgot How Awesome Matt Harvey isPosted 1 week ago
- With Wilpons, Mets Will Continue to Fall ShortPosted 1 week ago
- Roberto Clemente: Mr. 3,000 Against the MetsPosted 3 months ago
- The End of An Era in NYPosted 3 months ago
- GIF: Marlins OF Marcel Ozuna Throws Ball Into Own Dugout Against MetsPosted 4 months ago
DOTF: Bye, Bye Bingo? Not So Fast
- Updated: November 27, 2012
As ESPN-New York’s Adam Rubin reported earlier today the Binghamton Mets’ sale to a group that would have moved the team to Ottawa, Ontario has fallen through. So you can pretty much take the post before this one and forget all about it.
As stated in the previous post the Mets are signed with the Binghamton organization for the next four seasons through 2016. And for at least 2013 the team will remain on the Southern Tier of New York for the foreseeable future.
This is something that we’ll no doubt hear about through the majority of the Mets’ remaining contract with Binghamton, so stay tuned as more news continues to develop about the potential sale, and now non-sale of the Binghamton Mets.