- Zack Wheeler Undergoes Tommy John SurgeryPosted 5 days ago
- How Long is the Leash for Travis D’arnaud?Posted 5 days ago
- Rashad Jennings Visits Mets CampPosted 5 days ago
- Nine Innings with Jim CallisPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Michael Cuddyer Launches Homer to CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Daily Stache Featured on Cards ConclavePosted 1 week ago
- Nine Innings with Mike PumaPosted 1 week ago
- Reacting to Zack Wheeler’s Season-Ending InjuryPosted 1 week ago
- Stay Calm And Get Tommy John SurgeryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are Jon Niese or Steven Matz Options for the Pen?Posted 3 weeks ago
DOTF: Bye, Bye Bingo? Not So Fast
- Updated: November 27, 2012
As ESPN-New York’s Adam Rubin reported earlier today the Binghamton Mets’ sale to a group that would have moved the team to Ottawa, Ontario has fallen through. So you can pretty much take the post before this one and forget all about it.
As stated in the previous post the Mets are signed with the Binghamton organization for the next four seasons through 2016. And for at least 2013 the team will remain on the Southern Tier of New York for the foreseeable future.
This is something that we’ll no doubt hear about through the majority of the Mets’ remaining contract with Binghamton, so stay tuned as more news continues to develop about the potential sale, and now non-sale of the Binghamton Mets.