- Jim Breuer Says Fans Should Save Money for Harvey ExtensionPosted 2 days ago
- Calm the **** Down!Posted 2 days ago
- Keeping Colon Was The Right MovePosted 3 days ago
- Omar Minaya Deserves A lot of CreditPosted 3 days ago
- Could Thor’s Debut be on the Horizon?Posted 4 days ago
- Yankees Series Won’t Define 2015 MetsPosted 5 days ago
- Damn It Feels Good To Be A Mets FanPosted 5 days ago
- Jim Breuer’s Irish Tribute to Daniel MurphyPosted 6 days ago
- Lucas Duda’s Star on the RisePosted 7 days ago
- Jim Breuer Has a Message for Yankees FansPosted 1 week ago
DOTF: Bye, Bye Bingo? Not So Fast
- Updated: November 27, 2012
As ESPN-New York’s Adam Rubin reported earlier today the Binghamton Mets’ sale to a group that would have moved the team to Ottawa, Ontario has fallen through. So you can pretty much take the post before this one and forget all about it.
As stated in the previous post the Mets are signed with the Binghamton organization for the next four seasons through 2016. And for at least 2013 the team will remain on the Southern Tier of New York for the foreseeable future.
This is something that we’ll no doubt hear about through the majority of the Mets’ remaining contract with Binghamton, so stay tuned as more news continues to develop about the potential sale, and now non-sale of the Binghamton Mets.