- Review: Sandy Alderson’s Baseball MaverickPosted 2 days ago
- VIDEO: Noah Syndergaard Hits First Major League HomerPosted 3 days ago
- VIDEO: Goodbye Kirk NieuwenhuisPosted 3 days ago
- WFAN’s Al Dukes Bet on Mets to Win PennantPosted 3 days ago
- Is Six-Man Rotation the Permanent Solution?Posted 4 days ago
- David Wright To Visit Back SpecialistPosted 4 days ago
- How the Mets Plan to Pay Tribute on Memorial DayPosted 5 days ago
- VIDEO: Mets Fan Sets Jersey on FirePosted 5 days ago
- Niese and Colon Faltering, But Not Time to Panic…YetPosted 5 days ago
- VIDEO: Mike Francesa Speaks at Five Towns College GraduationPosted 6 days ago
DOTF: Bye, Bye Bingo? Not So Fast
- Updated: November 27, 2012
As ESPN-New York’s Adam Rubin reported earlier today the Binghamton Mets’ sale to a group that would have moved the team to Ottawa, Ontario has fallen through. So you can pretty much take the post before this one and forget all about it.
As stated in the previous post the Mets are signed with the Binghamton organization for the next four seasons through 2016. And for at least 2013 the team will remain on the Southern Tier of New York for the foreseeable future.
This is something that we’ll no doubt hear about through the majority of the Mets’ remaining contract with Binghamton, so stay tuned as more news continues to develop about the potential sale, and now non-sale of the Binghamton Mets.