- Impatience at its FinestPosted 2 hours ago
- Baseball is Finally Back in FlushingPosted 3 hours ago
- Instant Recap: Mets Hammer Marlins, Move Into 1st PlacePosted 16 hours ago
- Positivity Aplenty on #MetsTwitterPosted 22 hours ago
- The Legend That is Wilmer FloresPosted 23 hours ago
- Fake Umpires Raise Money for Charity During Mets GamePosted 1 day ago
- Started From the Bottom Now We’re HerePosted 2 days ago
- Mets Rally Behind Duda’s BatPosted 2 days ago
- Cespedes deal calms Panic CityPosted 3 days ago
- Carlos Gomez to Mets Falls OutPosted 5 days ago
DOTF: Bye, Bye Bingo? Not So Fast
- Updated: November 27, 2012
As ESPN-New York’s Adam Rubin reported earlier today the Binghamton Mets’ sale to a group that would have moved the team to Ottawa, Ontario has fallen through. So you can pretty much take the post before this one and forget all about it.
As stated in the previous post the Mets are signed with the Binghamton organization for the next four seasons through 2016. And for at least 2013 the team will remain on the Southern Tier of New York for the foreseeable future.
This is something that we’ll no doubt hear about through the majority of the Mets’ remaining contract with Binghamton, so stay tuned as more news continues to develop about the potential sale, and now non-sale of the Binghamton Mets.