- Jim Breuer Says Fans Should Save Money for Harvey ExtensionPosted 21 hours ago
- Calm the **** Down!Posted 2 days ago
- Keeping Colon Was The Right MovePosted 2 days ago
- Omar Minaya Deserves A lot of CreditPosted 3 days ago
- Could Thor’s Debut be on the Horizon?Posted 3 days ago
- Yankees Series Won’t Define 2015 MetsPosted 4 days ago
- Damn It Feels Good To Be A Mets FanPosted 5 days ago
- Jim Breuer’s Irish Tribute to Daniel MurphyPosted 5 days ago
- Lucas Duda’s Star on the RisePosted 6 days ago
- Jim Breuer Has a Message for Yankees FansPosted 7 days ago
ESPN: Bartolo Colon’s Batting Heat Map
- Updated: June 25, 2014
Over his last two starts, Bartolo Colon has been tearing up the Majors both on the mound and at the plate.
While his pitching over the last seven starts has seen him go 6-0 with a 1.58 ERA, its been his hitting that is stealing the headlines.
With two hits in his last three official at bats, Mark Simon of ESPN shared with twitter just where pitchers should never throw a pitch to Colon.
— Mark Simon (@msimonespn) June 25, 2014
Take notes out there MLB pitchers, down and in and up around the chest/head is where Colon is gonna get his hits.
Colon has been fantastic on the mound recently and anything he does hitting is just an added bonus.
It has been fun watching Colon play for the Mets and his recent run of success in every facet of the game will hopefully continue