By: Michael Ganci

Help Noah Syndergaard’s Mom Raise Money in Fight Against Sjogren’s Syndrome

on

This is a great cause, and Noah Syndergaard and his family are looking for your help.

Any donation is appreciated. Spread the word. For more information, click here.

About Michael Ganci

Michael Ganci is the Co-Founder of the Daily Stache, along with Matthew Falkenbury. Since 2008, Ganci has eat, drank and dreamt all things Mets, and he'd have it no other way. Feel free to follow him on Twitter at @DailyStache.

Recommended for you

8 Comments

1. Joe Povlosky

August 5, 2016 at 11:38 am

I personally want to thank the Syndergaard family for helping out this cause. Sadly my girlfriend is suffering from Sjogren’s Syndrome for which has me working 3 jobs (1 fulltime and 2 part-time) to help her out with her medication. Within the past 2 1/2 years; I have seen the effects of the Sjogren’s Syndrome and her immune system. I truly hope and pray for a cure as it has been painful for her.

2. Karen Cartwright

August 9, 2016 at 2:27 pm

Thank you for raising awareness – next, a cure! I have suffered from secondary Sjogren’s Syndrome for 12 years (longer, but it isn’t quickly diagnosed). This disease is more than dry eye and dry mouth. It can attack all internal organs, increases the risk of lymphoma, and can be fatal. Neuropathy, Raynauds,thyroid, brain fog, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome …devastating. And,people with SS often hear, “you don’t look sick!” Bless you for battling with us.

• Tommy Ly

August 9, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I hope that researchers will develop a cure in the next decade or so. Hearing this news has made me relieved me a lot.

• RomyAnn Scarlata

September 1, 2016 at 12:23 am

You Don’t Look Sick! Well we are!! Thank You for raising awareness! Praying that they find a cure!

3. Maria

August 9, 2016 at 6:01 pm

Sjogren’s Syndrome is a devastating autoimmune disorder that can make your life miserable. Extensive pain, chronic fatigue, dry eyes and mouth, thyroidectomy kidneys and neurological disorders accompany SS. Horrible neuropathy and NOT looking sick makes it worse. Thank you for raising awareness for our cause.

4. Debbie

August 9, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Thank you I have a sister how suffers from this and lupus . It’s a horrible disease. We need to find a way to help those who suffer from this . It robs people of all their energy

5. Debra Pasquarello

August 9, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Thank you bringing awareness… Believing in all of us suffering and understanding this autoimmune disease… As a New Yorker and the proud New York Mets fan since I was young , I can’t thank you enough… Since I started suffering since my 20’s, going to doctors all over, including Manhattan and having various surgeries… I was able to diagnose myself through TV Show called Mystery Diagnosis, which I approached my doctors..to be tested and is high positive .. It was the strength and believing in myself I would never give up to find out what was wrong … Well, Noah you are a wonderful son, And An Amazing Met…God Bless all of us and we thank all for their support… From A True Met Fan since the 1960’s … Still cheering on !!!!’ Debbie Pasquarello, Long Island New York

6. Patricia J. Hobbs

September 6, 2016 at 5:17 pm

Sjogren’s came into my life 5 years ago with a vengeance! NONE of my doctors ever heard of it, and I was seeing pulmonologists just shrugging my 3 month long pneumonia and sudden COPD, and strangely..emphysema as signs of possible bacterial or viral infection, which then POSSIBLY infected my heart because then I SUDDENLY was diagnosed with HEART FAILURE and SJOGREN’s simultaneously. Today my fatigue is so EPIC that if put my head back while I’m typing this…I WILL fall asleep. So my heart and soul goes out to you Heidi! I am so proud of you and all that YOU and NOAH are doing to bring awareness to Sjogren’s Syndrome! I am hereby a big METS fan! (Sorry White Sox! You’ll have to share ME! LOL!) So please accept my donation with love and luck on your 10K! GodSpeed!!!!