- Cuddyer Needs to Swing More at First PitchesPosted 6 hours ago
- Jim Breuer on Matz: Haven’t Been This Excited Since Strawberry’s DebutPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeurys Familia is the Mets Team MVPPosted 10 hours ago
- Matt Harvey Continues to Make HistoryPosted 3 days ago
- Jon Niese: The Neglected LeftyPosted 4 days ago
- The Mets Have No IdentityPosted 1 week ago
- The Importance of a First Round PickPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mets Own Blue Jays at Citi FieldPosted 2 weeks ago
- Watch/Listen: Gary Cohen, Howie Rose Call Mets Walk-OffPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wilmer Flores Has Got the PowerPosted 2 weeks ago
Keith Says Josh Satin Opened Some…Eyebrows
- Updated: July 6, 2013
Keith Hernandez, the man whose former mustache was the inspiration behind the name of this blog, has once again given us some wonderful material to use from his time on the air.
Kevin Burkhardt was giving us another one of his riveting reports, this time on how Josh Satin reacted to being benched for Ike Davis, and Keith then gave all of us this wonderful gem.
Keith, Keith, Keith, when you are gone, the SNY broadcasts are clearly not the same.
That line will be remembered forever and is one of the greatest moments of the 2013 season for the SNY booth. It will be hard for them to top it but they got another 75 games left to try.