- Zack Wheeler Undergoes Tommy John SurgeryPosted 4 days ago
- How Long is the Leash for Travis D’arnaud?Posted 4 days ago
- Rashad Jennings Visits Mets CampPosted 4 days ago
- Nine Innings with Jim CallisPosted 4 days ago
- Video: Michael Cuddyer Launches Homer to CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Daily Stache Featured on Cards ConclavePosted 1 week ago
- Nine Innings with Mike PumaPosted 1 week ago
- Reacting to Zack Wheeler’s Season-Ending InjuryPosted 1 week ago
- Stay Calm And Get Tommy John SurgeryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are Jon Niese or Steven Matz Options for the Pen?Posted 2 weeks ago
LISTEN: Josh Lewin & Matt Cerrone On Stache Radio
- Updated: March 25, 2014
Last night, Stache Radio had a two hour extravaganza of a show as Earl, Matt, Jon and Kevin got the chance to talk Mets and more with Mets radio broadcaster Josh Lewin and Metsblog’s own Matt Cerrone.
You can listen to the entire show by clicking on the player in the post to hear about time Josh missed out on calling Johan’s no-hitter, whether or not he will find a way to watch True Detective and which NFL quarterback he thinks is a “brat”.
Also we get insight from Matt Cerrone about the Mets, the time he saw Bartolo Colon just walk off to do his own exercising and what he thinks about all the stories that have come up throughout spring training for the Mets.
The show is without question the best one the guys have done since starting and it is definitely worth a listen whenever you get a chance. So check out the show from last night and enjoy!