- Why Are Fans Starting to Turn on Matt Harvey?Posted 17 hours ago
- Series Preview: Mets at GiantsPosted 19 hours ago
- Should the Mets Call Up Michael Conforto?Posted 22 hours ago
- Woe is UsPosted 5 days ago
- Ruben Tejada Ditches Autograph SigningPosted 5 days ago
- Mets Need Jacob deGrom to Keep Being Jacob deGromPosted 5 days ago
- Mets Sign Two International ShortstopsPosted 5 days ago
- Bobby Bonilla and the Hall of FamePosted 6 days ago
- Cuddyer Needs to Swing More at First PitchesPosted 7 days ago
- Jim Breuer on Matz: Haven’t Been This Excited Since Strawberry’s DebutPosted 7 days ago
Mets to Host Two Fireworks Nights in 2013
- Updated: February 13, 2013
The Mets today announced they have added two Fireworks Nights to the promotional calendar on Friday, May 24 after the Mets-Atlanta Braves game at 7:10 p.m., and Wednesday, July 3 following the Mets-Arizona Diamondbacks contest at 7:10 p.m. at Citi Field.
The Mets also announced that All-Star Six Packs are on sale now at Mets.com and (718) 507-TIXX. Each pack includes a guaranteed ticket to Opening Day or a Subway Series game, and five other games along with a ticket to MLB’s All-Star FanFest in July.
The Mets will announce more promotional dates in the weeks ahead.
Mets Season Tickets, Plans and Packs are available by phone at (718) 507-TIXX or online at Mets.com.