- Mets Rally Behind Duda’s BatPosted 7 hours ago
- Cespedes deal calms Panic CityPosted 17 hours ago
- Carlos Gomez to Mets Falls OutPosted 3 days ago
- Oh Jennry!Posted 4 days ago
- Which Outfielders Can The Mets Trade For?Posted 4 days ago
- Will The Mets Performance This Week Impact Their Willingness To Make A Big Move?Posted 5 days ago
- The mood of Mets fans is on the rise!Posted 5 days ago
- Mets Morning RunPosted 5 days ago
- Troy Tulowitzki Dealt to Blue Jays for Jose ReyesPosted 5 days ago
- Jacob deGrom Dominates DodgersPosted 7 days ago
The Non-Elite Prospect
- Updated: January 24, 2014
This story was written by friend of the Stache, Jon Presser. Follow Jon on Twitter @JonPresser
Last night, MLB.com revealed their top 100 prospects in baseball for 2014, with Mets prospects Noah Syndergaard and Travis d’Arnaud coming in at #11 and #22 overall on the list, respectively. It’s exciting to see two Mets prospects so highly regarded, and it got me thinking about how the Mets acquired them ~13 months ago, and the mystery man who got caught up in the excitement.
Whether or not you were on Twitter back then, now everyone can relive those incredible few days.
I give you… The Legend of the Non-Elite Prospect: