- Zack Wheeler Hopes to Crush Bryce Harper’s DreamsPosted 18 hours ago
- What If Report: Manny RamirezPosted 21 hours ago
- Nine Innings with Andy MartinoPosted 1 day ago
- Craig Carton: What Daniel Murphy Said Was OffensivePosted 2 days ago
- Nine Innings with Mets Merized and Joe DPosted 2 days ago
- Daniel Murphy Doesn’t Approve of Gay LifestylePosted 2 days ago
- David Shows Why He’s The CaptainPosted 3 days ago
- David Wright Snubbed on MLB Top 100 Players ListPosted 3 days ago
- Mets Doing Radio Fans a DisservicePosted 3 days ago
- Mets to Welcome Families of Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 3 days ago
The Non-Elite Prospect
- Updated: January 24, 2014
This story was written by friend of the Stache, Jon Presser. Follow Jon on Twitter @JonPresser
Last night, MLB.com revealed their top 100 prospects in baseball for 2014, with Mets prospects Noah Syndergaard and Travis d’Arnaud coming in at #11 and #22 overall on the list, respectively. It’s exciting to see two Mets prospects so highly regarded, and it got me thinking about how the Mets acquired them ~13 months ago, and the mystery man who got caught up in the excitement.
Whether or not you were on Twitter back then, now everyone can relive those incredible few days.
I give you… The Legend of the Non-Elite Prospect: