- Damn It Feels Good To Be A Mets Fan.Posted 23 mins ago
- Jim Breuer’s Irish Tribute to Daniel MurphyPosted 16 hours ago
- Lucas Duda’s Star on the RisePosted 1 day ago
- Jim Breuer Has a Message for Yankees FansPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Stellar Start, Harvey Not SatisfiedPosted 2 days ago
- Mets Fans, You Felt it Right?Posted 2 days ago
- Time for Granderson to Relive Glory DaysPosted 3 days ago
- Activating Myself from the 15-Day DLPosted 3 days ago
- #StacheTailgate Was a Resounding SuccessPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pedro to Mejia: Consult with Your TrainersPosted 2 weeks ago
The Non-Elite Prospect
- Updated: January 24, 2014
This story was written by friend of the Stache, Jon Presser. Follow Jon on Twitter @JonPresser
Last night, MLB.com revealed their top 100 prospects in baseball for 2014, with Mets prospects Noah Syndergaard and Travis d’Arnaud coming in at #11 and #22 overall on the list, respectively. It’s exciting to see two Mets prospects so highly regarded, and it got me thinking about how the Mets acquired them ~13 months ago, and the mystery man who got caught up in the excitement.
Whether or not you were on Twitter back then, now everyone can relive those incredible few days.
I give you… The Legend of the Non-Elite Prospect: