- Zack Wheeler Undergoes Tommy John SurgeryPosted 3 days ago
- How Long is the Leash for Travis D’arnaud?Posted 3 days ago
- Rashad Jennings Visits Mets CampPosted 3 days ago
- Nine Innings with Jim CallisPosted 3 days ago
- Video: Michael Cuddyer Launches Homer to CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Daily Stache Featured on Cards ConclavePosted 1 week ago
- Nine Innings with Mike PumaPosted 1 week ago
- Reacting to Zack Wheeler’s Season-Ending InjuryPosted 1 week ago
- Stay Calm And Get Tommy John SurgeryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are Jon Niese or Steven Matz Options for the Pen?Posted 2 weeks ago
The Non-Elite Prospect
- Updated: January 24, 2014
This story was written by friend of the Stache, Jon Presser. Follow Jon on Twitter @JonPresser
Last night, MLB.com revealed their top 100 prospects in baseball for 2014, with Mets prospects Noah Syndergaard and Travis d’Arnaud coming in at #11 and #22 overall on the list, respectively. It’s exciting to see two Mets prospects so highly regarded, and it got me thinking about how the Mets acquired them ~13 months ago, and the mystery man who got caught up in the excitement.
Whether or not you were on Twitter back then, now everyone can relive those incredible few days.
I give you… The Legend of the Non-Elite Prospect: