- Ganci’s Birthday Mets Wish ListPosted 1 day ago
- Pitching Depth is Never BadPosted 2 days ago
- Is King Kang Coming to Queens?Posted 3 days ago
- Santa Claus Descends Upon Citi FieldPosted 4 days ago
- Just in Case You Forgot How Awesome Matt Harvey isPosted 7 days ago
- With Wilpons, Mets Will Continue to Fall ShortPosted 1 week ago
- Roberto Clemente: Mr. 3,000 Against the MetsPosted 3 months ago
- The End of An Era in NYPosted 3 months ago
- GIF: Marlins OF Marcel Ozuna Throws Ball Into Own Dugout Against MetsPosted 4 months ago
- #MetsTwitterRecap: PhiLOLiesPosted 4 months ago
The Non-Elite Prospect
- Updated: January 24, 2014
This story was written by friend of the Stache, Jon Presser. Follow Jon on Twitter @JonPresser
Last night, MLB.com revealed their top 100 prospects in baseball for 2014, with Mets prospects Noah Syndergaard and Travis d’Arnaud coming in at #11 and #22 overall on the list, respectively. It’s exciting to see two Mets prospects so highly regarded, and it got me thinking about how the Mets acquired them ~13 months ago, and the mystery man who got caught up in the excitement.
Whether or not you were on Twitter back then, now everyone can relive those incredible few days.
I give you… The Legend of the Non-Elite Prospect: