- Alderson to Fans: Take a Deep BreathPosted 3 days ago
- The Rotation ConundrumPosted 4 days ago
- Is There Something in the Water?Posted 4 days ago
- Mets Sign International Free AgentPosted 4 days ago
- Meet the Met: Darrell CecilianiPosted 4 days ago
- Keep Calm and Stay the Course Mets FansPosted 5 days ago
- Remembering The Last Glimmer of HopePosted 1 week ago
- A Sweep in ChicagoPosted 1 week ago
- Bobby Valentine: The Master of DisguisePosted 1 week ago
- Cubs Wreck Thor’s DebutPosted 2 weeks ago
The @Mets Think Ike Davis is John Buck
- Updated: April 26, 2013
— New York Mets (@Mets) April 26, 2013
The people who run the Mets Twitter account are around the team everyday. Most of the time, it is members of the P.R. department that are doing the tweeting.
The fact that they took the picture of Ike Davis signing autographs from about 10 feet away and still screwed up by calling him John Buck is pretty funny and sad.
Long live LOLMets.