- Happy Wedding Anniversary Mike PiazzaPosted 1 day ago
- David Wright is the Key to 2015Posted 1 day ago
- Mets Add Second Foo Fighters ConcertPosted 1 day ago
- Why Do Mets Fans Hate the Yankees?Posted 2 days ago
- Dilson Herrera Shows off Unique SkillPosted 2 days ago
- When Does The Madness Stop?Posted 2 days ago
- Mets Off-Season Leaves Much to be DesiredPosted 3 days ago
- GIF: Valdespin Tries to Stay WarmPosted 4 days ago
- Top 7 Mets Snow PhotosPosted 4 days ago
- Things That Live in Bobby Parnell’s BeardPosted 6 days ago
The @Mets Think Ike Davis is John Buck
- Updated: April 26, 2013
— New York Mets (@Mets) April 26, 2013
The people who run the Mets Twitter account are around the team everyday. Most of the time, it is members of the P.R. department that are doing the tweeting.
The fact that they took the picture of Ike Davis signing autographs from about 10 feet away and still screwed up by calling him John Buck is pretty funny and sad.
Long live LOLMets.