- Zack Wheeler Undergoes Tommy John SurgeryPosted 5 days ago
- How Long is the Leash for Travis D’arnaud?Posted 5 days ago
- Rashad Jennings Visits Mets CampPosted 5 days ago
- Nine Innings with Jim CallisPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Michael Cuddyer Launches Homer to CenterPosted 1 week ago
- Daily Stache Featured on Cards ConclavePosted 1 week ago
- Nine Innings with Mike PumaPosted 1 week ago
- Reacting to Zack Wheeler’s Season-Ending InjuryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Stay Calm And Get Tommy John SurgeryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Are Jon Niese or Steven Matz Options for the Pen?Posted 3 weeks ago
@Mets Takes Subtle Jab at A-Rod & Jeter
- Updated: July 22, 2013
Update: The Mets deleted the tweet but thankfully I got a screenshot of it on my phone just in-case that happened. I really need to charge my phone.
With Yankee SS Derek Jeter and 3B Alex Rodriguez dealing with quad injuries, the Mets wanted to make sure their players and fans had their muscles nice and loose.
I love this. Kudos to the person who thought of this and decided to tweet it out.
The L.A. Kings have made the idea of professional teams on twitter being “snarky” the cool thing to do the past 18 months or so.
The Mets decided to have a little fun at their crosstown rivals. No big deal, I think. Remember what the Yankees did earlier this year before the subway series? The whole “Friends don't let friends root for the Mets” sign they tweeted.
Considering the fact the Mets swept them this year, I feel like it is more than fine to continue to mock the Yankees at any chance they get.