- Instant Recap: Mets Hammer Marlins, Move Into 1st PlacePosted 12 hours ago
- Positivity Aplenty on #MetsTwitterPosted 19 hours ago
- The Legend That is Wilmer FloresPosted 19 hours ago
- Fake Umpires Raise Money for Charity During Mets GamePosted 21 hours ago
- Started From the Bottom Now We’re HerePosted 2 days ago
- Mets Rally Behind Duda’s BatPosted 2 days ago
- Cespedes deal calms Panic CityPosted 3 days ago
- Carlos Gomez to Mets Falls OutPosted 5 days ago
- Oh Jennry!Posted 6 days ago
- Which Outfielders Can The Mets Trade For?Posted 6 days ago
@Mets Takes Subtle Jab at A-Rod & Jeter
- Updated: July 22, 2013
Update: The Mets deleted the tweet but thankfully I got a screenshot of it on my phone just in-case that happened. I really need to charge my phone.
With Yankee SS Derek Jeter and 3B Alex Rodriguez dealing with quad injuries, the Mets wanted to make sure their players and fans had their muscles nice and loose.
I love this. Kudos to the person who thought of this and decided to tweet it out.
The L.A. Kings have made the idea of professional teams on twitter being “snarky” the cool thing to do the past 18 months or so.
The Mets decided to have a little fun at their crosstown rivals. No big deal, I think. Remember what the Yankees did earlier this year before the subway series? The whole “Friends don't let friends root for the Mets” sign they tweeted.
Considering the fact the Mets swept them this year, I feel like it is more than fine to continue to mock the Yankees at any chance they get.