- Why Do Mets Fans Hate the Yankees?Posted 3 hours ago
- Dilson Herrera Shows off Unique SkillPosted 4 hours ago
- When Does The Madness Stop?Posted 7 hours ago
- Mets Off-Season Leaves Much to be DesiredPosted 21 hours ago
- GIF: Valdespin Tries to Stay WarmPosted 2 days ago
- Top 7 Mets Snow PhotosPosted 2 days ago
- Things That Live in Bobby Parnell’s BeardPosted 4 days ago
- Busy Off Season for Nationals and MarlinsPosted 5 days ago
- A Totally Fake Interview with Keith HernandezPosted 6 days ago
- Viola: Why Catchers Hate Knuckle “Balls”Posted 7 days ago
@Mets Takes Subtle Jab at A-Rod & Jeter
- Updated: July 22, 2013
Update: The Mets deleted the tweet but thankfully I got a screenshot of it on my phone just in-case that happened. I really need to charge my phone.
With Yankee SS Derek Jeter and 3B Alex Rodriguez dealing with quad injuries, the Mets wanted to make sure their players and fans had their muscles nice and loose.
I love this. Kudos to the person who thought of this and decided to tweet it out.
The L.A. Kings have made the idea of professional teams on twitter being “snarky” the cool thing to do the past 18 months or so.
The Mets decided to have a little fun at their crosstown rivals. No big deal, I think. Remember what the Yankees did earlier this year before the subway series? The whole “Friends don't let friends root for the Mets” sign they tweeted.
Considering the fact the Mets swept them this year, I feel like it is more than fine to continue to mock the Yankees at any chance they get.