- #StacheTailgate Was a Resounding SuccessPosted 6 days ago
- Pedro to Mejia: Consult with Your TrainersPosted 6 days ago
- Jenrry Mejia Suspended 80 Games- What Now?Posted 1 week ago
- Why The Mets Season Will Be An Elevator RidePosted 1 week ago
- Inaugural #StacheTailgate Features Food, Drinks and TriviaPosted 2 weeks ago
- This Date in Mets History: The Shot Heard ‘Round SheaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Pedro Martinez: Harvey Should Model Himself After ClemensPosted 2 weeks ago
- Post-Game Video: Harvey Returns to Dominate NatsPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Need for SpeedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Mets Haven’t Explored Signing SorianoPosted 2 weeks ago
@Mets Takes Subtle Jab at A-Rod & Jeter
- Updated: July 22, 2013
Update: The Mets deleted the tweet but thankfully I got a screenshot of it on my phone just in-case that happened. I really need to charge my phone.
With Yankee SS Derek Jeter and 3B Alex Rodriguez dealing with quad injuries, the Mets wanted to make sure their players and fans had their muscles nice and loose.
I love this. Kudos to the person who thought of this and decided to tweet it out.
The L.A. Kings have made the idea of professional teams on twitter being “snarky” the cool thing to do the past 18 months or so.
The Mets decided to have a little fun at their crosstown rivals. No big deal, I think. Remember what the Yankees did earlier this year before the subway series? The whole “Friends don't let friends root for the Mets” sign they tweeted.
Considering the fact the Mets swept them this year, I feel like it is more than fine to continue to mock the Yankees at any chance they get.