- Matt Reynolds: Unbelievable Feeling TodayPosted 4 hours ago
- Matt Harvey Pitch Perfect In ReturnPosted 9 hours ago
- Campbell’s Versatility Could Play Major RolePosted 11 hours ago
- Nine Innings with Robert BrenderPosted 13 hours ago
- Zack Wheeler Hopes to Crush Bryce Harper’s DreamsPosted 1 day ago
- What If Report: Manny RamirezPosted 1 day ago
- Nine Innings with Andy MartinoPosted 2 days ago
- Craig Carton: What Daniel Murphy Said Was OffensivePosted 2 days ago
- Nine Innings with Mets Merized and Joe DPosted 3 days ago
- Daniel Murphy Doesn’t Approve of Gay LifestylePosted 3 days ago
@Mets Takes Subtle Jab at A-Rod & Jeter
- Updated: July 22, 2013
Update: The Mets deleted the tweet but thankfully I got a screenshot of it on my phone just in-case that happened. I really need to charge my phone.
With Yankee SS Derek Jeter and 3B Alex Rodriguez dealing with quad injuries, the Mets wanted to make sure their players and fans had their muscles nice and loose.
I love this. Kudos to the person who thought of this and decided to tweet it out.
The L.A. Kings have made the idea of professional teams on twitter being “snarky” the cool thing to do the past 18 months or so.
The Mets decided to have a little fun at their crosstown rivals. No big deal, I think. Remember what the Yankees did earlier this year before the subway series? The whole “Friends don't let friends root for the Mets” sign they tweeted.
Considering the fact the Mets swept them this year, I feel like it is more than fine to continue to mock the Yankees at any chance they get.