- Woe is UsPosted 3 days ago
- Ruben Tejada Ditches Autograph SigningPosted 3 days ago
- Mets Need Jacob deGrom to Keep Being Jacob deGromPosted 3 days ago
- Mets Sign Two International ShortstopsPosted 3 days ago
- Bobby Bonilla and the Hall of FamePosted 4 days ago
- Cuddyer Needs to Swing More at First PitchesPosted 5 days ago
- Jim Breuer on Matz: Haven’t Been This Excited Since Strawberry’s DebutPosted 5 days ago
- Jeurys Familia is the Mets Team MVPPosted 5 days ago
- Matt Harvey Continues to Make HistoryPosted 1 week ago
- Jon Niese: The Neglected LeftyPosted 1 week ago
Tim Byrdak’s Letter To MLB GM’s
- Updated: February 18, 2014
Former Mets reliever Tim Byrdak really needs a job and I think, based on his letter posted on his twitter account, would really help his marriage as well
— Tim Byrdak (@Givemethelefty) February 18, 2014
I once had the chance to meet Tim and ask him questions with other bloggers and he was a great guy and very funny.
I really hope that a good guy like him is given one more chance to pitch in the majors this year.